The Ammann APR 30/50 maintain the easy handling that is common to smaller reversible vibratory plates, but they add productivity potential with working widths of 19.7″. That added capacity helps cover ground quickly, yet also maintains the “on-the-spot” capabilities, enabling a focus on particularly tough-to-compact areas.
We have received several questions asking, “the Ammann models look like Bobcat models?”. It is the other way around, Ammann private labels the Bobcat lineup of compaction. The only difference besides color, is the big price difference compared to ours. This particular model Bobcat RP30.50 they sell for a few hundred more than our stocked Patriot option.
Patriot has been wanting to add Ammann to our line-up for their Family Owned 150 plus years (6th generation) experience in the construction equipment manufacturing and our proud to be a stocking dealer.
- German built
- 2-shaft exciter with long service intervals
- Some pictures include the Optional Wheel Kit
- An impressive 7,194 lbs compaction force in only a 472 lb unit (weight is with wheel kit incl)
- Sturdy protection frame with central lifting point
- Vibration isolated handle bar
- Powerful and reliable petrol or diesel engine
- 2-shaft exciter with long service intervalls
- Well protected, sturdy certrifugal clutch with wear resistant V-Belt
- 3 year extended warranty program