The APR 30/60 maintain the easy handling that is common to smaller reversible vibratory plates, but they add productivity potential with working widths of 60 cm. That added capacity helps cover ground quickly, yet also maintains the “on-the-spot” capabilities, enabling a focus on particularly tough-to-compact areas.
- German built
- 2-shaft exciter with long service intervals
- Sturdy protection frame with central lifting point
- Vibration isolated handle bar
- Powerful and reliable petrol or diesel engine
- 2-shaft exciter with long service intervalls
- Well protected, sturdy certrifugal clutch with wear resistant V-Belt
- 3 year extended warranty program
HYDROSTATIC STEERING-INDUSTRY-LEADING LOW HAV LEVELS
The hydrostatic forward and reverse steering of APR plates enables quick directional changes and the ability to compact in tight and hard-to-reach spaces.
+ better machine control
+ reduced operator fatigue
+ optimal operator health and safety
INTUITIVE OPERATION AND SAFETY
The handle provides ideal grip and enables simple, intuitive machine operation by simply pushing or pulling. The open design of the handle prevents machine damage that can result from accidental lifting. The handle folds for easy transport.
A robust and durable frame protects the plate from tough jobsites or improper use. The open design grants easy access for service and machine operation, ensuring the proper maintenance is undertaken to maximise machine life. The centrifugal clutch and wear resistant V belt are well protected by an additional cover that keeps out water and dirt.