The Bomag BT50 is the lightest tamper in the standard class of Bomag’s rammers. While this model has been re-introduced to their line-up, we are curious to see how the units hold up in the long run as they have lowered the price point to build this model to compete with other lower priced units in the market.
UPDATE – Please read below for details on cost options as Bomag’s surcharges to dealers have gone up along with a different philosophy for the US market and to concentrate on supporting national chains. We strongly recommended other models in our physical stock, please do not hesitate to call us to discuss:
Bomag and Dynapac are owned by the same parent company and this DR6X is the twin to this Bomag model but with metal engine guards instead of plastic –
If one wants to step up in lb for lb performance to a Premium Rammer that simply hits hard at an impressive 4,100 lbs force, please see the below in stock Weber (also made in Germany) as we have run these side by side with this Bomag and are confident a customer will be more than satisfied with the premium performance in control and compaction!
Another solid option below is another Germany made currently on sale in the Ammann ATR60P
UPDATE – SOLD out of Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options as Bomag’s surcharges to dealers have gone up.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg 10-18 wks is the minimum (pending Honda eng availability), Bomag is unsure when next units will be available to ship from the mfg.
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. SOLD Out.
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
Robust, reliable and extremely tough: these 4-stroke engine BOMAG tampers are ideal for trench and sewage systems, landscaping, compaction on backfill, foundations, patching and repairs. Less effort to operate, durable, designed to deliver high performance.
Bomag BT50 DataSheet (click for specifications)
- Engine Protection System
- -Protective engine covering
- -Paper air filter system with two stages
- -Automatic oil level control
- -Dual fuel filter system
- Vibration insulated steering bow
- Self-cleaning air filter
- Protective covering
- Single point lifting device
- Recoil starter
- Plastic castor as loading aid
- Infinitely variable frequency
- Combination of engine stop/fuel switch
- 3-2-1 Warranty
- h-/ rpm meter
- Transport device with puncture proof wheels
- Tamper foot widths (160-330mm)
- Tamper foot extensions
- Special painting
- Tool kit
- Service Kit
- TOUGH WARRANTY