The Campo Equipment EcoBlaze 2000D-G – 2,000,000 btu Diesel or LP/Natural Gas Premium Indirect Heater.
UPDATE Any orders will be shipped direct from Campo Equip as Patriot has sold out of our inventory. Serious inquiries feel free to call Rich 866-515-7373 ext 6.
Ecoblaze-brochure (click for pdf)
The BLAZE 2000D/G brings innovation to the heater market with its combination of size and efficiency. It is one of the smallest 2 million-BTU units and most efficient indirect-fired heaters in the market. Engineered specifically for the rental market, the BLAZE 2000 is able to run on single or three-phase power without any modification. It comes with 3 fan speeds to control heat rise and CFM, a High and Low fire burner (2M/1M BTU’s), and an incredible 6” of static pressure and 16,000 CFM. It’s 88 per cent-efficient heat exchanger allows for significant cost savings in fuel. The Blaze 2000 D/G is easily transported and portable as it fits through a standard doorway. It has an incredibly small footprint, 144”x33.25”x 67”, only weighs 2950 lbs. and comes with fork pockets on all sides, and lifting eye hooks.
- Indirect Fired
- Recirculating Capabilities
- Input BTU/h: 2,000,000
- Oil/Gas Fired
- Beckett Burner (High Fire/Low Fire Burner)
- 3 Fan Speeds up to 16,000 CFM
- High Static Fan: up to 6.5″ Static Pressure
- Ducting, up to 200ft. 1 x 24″ duct panel on supply and return side
- Full Load Amps: 1PH 55 Amps, 3PH 32 Amps
- Voltage: 1PH OR 3PH /208-240V
- Weight: 2950 lbs.
- Dimensions: 144″ x 33.25″ x 67″
- Tempered Air Mode for LEED Construction allows for lower discharge temperature when remote thermostat is satisfied in order to deliver continuous heat to the jobsite
- NG/LP easy switch over valves
- Gas Pressure Gauges on Manifold and inlet side of train
- Panel Mount Voltmeter
- Genisys Display Module (Oil Units) provides critical diagnostic information
- Hour meter
- VFD Eliminates Large in-rush Current for Motor Starts
- Stackable for off-Season Storage
- Optional “Plug and Play” burner kit can easily convert unit from diesel to NG or LP
- Available in 3 fuel options upon ordering: Natural Gas/Propane/Diesel
- High Efficiency heaters: 88%
- Able to fit through a 36” door opening
- Mobile and easy to position around the job site with integrated Fork Lift Pockets and Lifting Eyes
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
- Units Feature Extra Large Burner Compartment for ideal service access or simple burner conversion
CSA/UL * Certified to CSA/UL standards by OMNI