The Campo Equipment EcoBlaze 700D/G – 700,000 btu Diesel or LP/Natural Gas Premium Indirect Heater is a solid performer and built by our brothers to the north where they know how to keep warm in Canada. Truly a series of Indirect Heaters built for the Pro’s, not built for a price point but built to perform and last! Push heat further with the long duct runs, high cfm & return options…all things to compare to other mfgs!
UPDATE 2-1-18 – Any orders will be shipped direct from Campo Equip as Patriot has sold out of our inventory, but Campo should be on either no lead time or very short lead times. Please call to verify if ready to order.
Reasons to Buy a Campo EcoBlaze Indirect Heater (click for pdf)
With Campo Equipment established in the Canadian Rental Market, we are now stocking the most popular Indirect Heaters models. Please contact for pricing, duct options, thermostat, etc as we continue to add their products to our site, especially if you do not see the model you are looking for as we will be the lowest price on their line-up.
Posted Price is to compete with other online dealers that drop ship 100% from the mfg and subject to their availability and promptness to ship, but we stock a majority of the models we sell simply select the Ship from Patriot option for a delivered price to a Commercial address with offloading by the customer. Qty discounts available and pay with a prepaid wire transfer instead of a credit card to save an additional 3%.
Remote Thermostats & Duct in Stock also, please contact for our everyday low prices as a pkg with a heater.
Ecoblaze-Brochure (click for pdf)
- Indirect Fired
- Recirculating Capabilities
- Input BTU/h: 700,000
- Oil/Gas Fired
- Beckett/Riello Burner
- 3 Fan Speeds up to 10,000 CFM
- Optional 175 US Gallon Sub-base double wall fuel tank available
- High Static Fan: up to 4” Static Pressure
- Ducting: up to 200 ft., 1 x 20” duct panels on supply side
- Full Load Amps: 1PH 16 AMPS, 3PH 8.5 AMPS
- Voltage: 1PH OR 3PH/208-240V
- Weight: 1,200 lbs.
- Dimensions: 92”x 33.25”x 45”
- Tempered Air Mode for LEED Construction allows for lower discharge temperature when remote thermostat is satisfied in order to deliver continuous heat to the jobsite (Standard on Blaze 1000 and 2000, optional on Blaze 700)
- NG/LP easy switch over valves
- Gas Pressure Gauges on Manifold and inlet side of train
- Panel Mount Voltmeter
- Genisys Display Module (Oil Units) provides critical diagnostic information
- Hour meter
- VFD Eliminates Large in-rush Current for Motor Starts
- Stackable for off-Season Storage
- Optional “Plug and Play” burner kit can easily convert unit from diesel to NG or LP
- Available in 3 fuel options upon ordering: Natural Gas/Propane/Diesel
- High Efficiency heaters: 88%
- Able to fit through a 36” door opening
- Mobile and easy to position around the job site with integrated Fork Lift Pockets and Lifting Eyes
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Units Feature Extra Large Burner Compartment for ideal service access or simple burner conversion
CSA/UL * Certified to CSA/UL standards by OMNI