The ClearBlast CB450 combines volume and portability like never before! Designed for large volume air, with a large volume media pot – this beast will offer the industrial operator long continuous run times and fast removal rates, while still being portable enough to roll throughout any job site.
LARGER, HIGH PERFORMANCE, HIGH VOLUME UNIT
- Made to optimally pair with big 300-600cfm air supply.
- Built with 1-1/2″ I.D. piping throughout, supplied with an 1-1/4″ I.D. blast hose w/ #8 XL nozzle giving you maximum performance and removal rates.
- 4.5 cubic foot vessel holds 300-400 pounds of abrasive.
- Maximum Performance Run-Time: 2.5hrs before reload
- Lean Performance Run-Time: 4hrs before reload
BUILT TO TAKE A HIT
- Fully powder coated solid steel crash cage with removable side panels for optimal protection of your components.
- Powder coated blast pot, inside and out.
- Heavy-duty fittings throughout.
SAFE & EASY TO OPERATE
- Built with our proprietary, easy to use CLEARBLAST control panel!
- Intuitive functionality allows you to go from blasting water and abrasive, to blasting water or just air with the flick of a switch!
- Industrial 4-point lifting capability.
- Easy learning curve makes for more comfortable and safer users.
MAXIMUM CAPABILITY, MINIMUM OPERATING COST
- Quick removal rates of industrial grade coatings. This isn’t one of those wet blasters “of ol”.
- Able to use most standard abrasive types ranging from 20 mesh up to 100 mesh. Wet-grade soda to sand, crushed glass to garnet. Get the results YOUneed.
- Blast pressure adjusts from 40-130 psi, enabling gentle cleaning to aggressive profiling and stripping.
- Save on rust inhibitor! Uses only 6 gallons of water PER HOUR in blast mode while gaining you 48+hours of flash rust preventative measures.
- Wheeled platform allows for you to move the blaster where you need it, even through sub 32″ openings and under low entry ways of 49″.
- Air and water filtration built-in for maximum life of your blaster and its componentry!