The Diamond Products-Core Cut CC3535JBV-30 Duel Fuel with a Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 35 hp engine is Core Cut’s preferred engine to use with the Propane Conversion Kit. Below pics are of the actual propane saw with 30″ guard on our in stock model.
In our physical stock is the Duel Fuel (LP and Gas engine) with Optional Electric Water Pump and 30″ guard.
UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing. As of this writing we have this model in our physical stock and available for same day shipping for orders by Noon to avoid many of our online competitors delays and dependence on shipping from a backordered mfg (we can always ship this path like they do at the lower price also).
Solid assortment of blade options in our physical stock also in Diamond Products/Core-Cutt, Husqvarna & Norton Diamonds. Simply let us know what you are cutting and our prices are competitive or lower than anyone else on line for the same blade
Features & Benefits:
- Great mid-size saw for service, utility work and rental
- Jack shaft allows full engine power
- Easy to maneuver self propelled drive
- Engine adjustment mechanism for belt tightening and maintenance
- Strongest frame on the market
- 30% more torque with new jack shaft design (on gas models)
- Fits through a 30” door frame
- INCLUDES: Telescoping front pointer, Cutting depth indicator, Quick disconnect blade flanges, Hour meter, Frame lift.
|Maximum depth of cut with 14” blade:||4-3/8”|
|Maximum depth of cut with 20” blade:||7-3/8”|
|Maximum depth of cut with 26” blade:||10-3/8”|
|Maximum depth of cut with 30” blade:||2-3/8”|
|Blade shaft diameter:||1-3/4”|
|Arbor size:||1” w/drive pin|
|Blade shaft drive:||6 belt|
|Blade mounting:||Right or Left|
|Blade raise & lower:||Electro-hydraulic pump|
|Transmission:||Eaton Model 10|
|Drive speed:||0-200 feet/min|
|Air filter:||4 stage|
|Fuel capacity (gas models):||6 gallons|