The DITEQ G00140 PRO 17” Swing machine is an upgraded severe duty class 165RPM floor machine designed for the harshest jobs like concrete resurfacing (prep for coatings , buffing high gloss sealers and/or polishing), floor coating stripping, polishing/Restoring natural stone, and wood floor sanding, as well as daily floor cleaning and maintenance. It has a powerful 1.5HP 180 frame TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) dual capacitor AC Mo- tor (standard 120V) upgraded shaft, Triple Planetary Xtra-Heavy Duty 11:1 Helical cut Gearset, and Industrial Grade Hardened Steel Coupler. Uses the universal NP9200 clutch plate for maximum plate options.
UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing. As of this writing we have this model in our physical stock and available for same day shipping for orders by Noon to avoid many of our online competitors delays and dependence on shipping from a backordered mfg (we can always ship this path like they do at the lower price also).
The G00140 PRO 17” Swing machine has a 50FT 12-3 SJTOW Industrial Power Cord for extended working range. It is UL/CUL Listed. Made in the USA.
The G00140 PRO 17” Swing machine is extremely quiet at only 66dB. It is very manuverable with 5”x1” Non-Marking Ball Bearing Wheels. It has dual steel operating trigger deadman safety switches for an either-or hand grip to minimize hand fatique.
DITEQ Swing Machines Brochure (click for pdf)
- 1.5 HP
- 180 frame, TEFC dual capacitor AC motor
- 115-230V, 60 Hz
- 50ft. 12-3 SJTOW industrial power cord with molded plug
- Triple-planetary XHD 11:1 helical-cut industrial gears, case hardened with steel coupler, driving brushes at 165 RPM.
- black powder-coated motor and brush cover
- All steel welded construction. Steel brush covers with full wrap-around bumper
- Dual steel operating triggers with negative pressure on/off switch. Thumb-operated safety switch. Comfortable vinyl dipped foam grips.
- 1” x 5” non-marking ball bearing wheels
- Single-speed floor machine – 175 RPM with a 17″ cleaning path
- Quiet 66 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard.
- UL/CUL listed
|GRINDER/POLISHER VOLTS||115v 1PH|
|DRILL WATTS||908 Watts|
|BURNISHER PAD SIZE||17″|
|MOTOR / ENGINE BRAND||Leeson|
|DRUM SPEED RPM||165 RPM|
|PRODUCTION PER HOUR||N/A|
|BURNISHER WARRANTY||12 Month|
|MADE IN||United States|