The TG30 machine offers a mid-range grinding and polishing (non-planetary style) solution for light to medium duty floor preparation and finishing. The TG30 utilizes KOR™ MD Gearbox and medium-weight design to achieve rapid productivity on all surfaces. The TG30 has a fixed head and can be used wet or dry. This machine with STONEKOR ProCarb™ carburetor exceeds EPA and CARB standards.
DITEQ TG-30 Grinder Brochure (click for pdf)
Coating removal including epoxies, polyaspartics, urethanes, paints, thinset, cut back adhesives, and sealers.
- Grinding smooth rough concrete surfaces
- Leveling uneven or curling slabs
- rinding hard surfaces, feather edging sidewalks and gutters, and similar surfaces
- Grinding high and uneven joints
- Stock removal to lower surface height
- Leveling patches or overlays and grouts
- Very aggressive grinding with many tooling options to customize the machine for maximum performance.