The TG30 machine offers a mid-range grinding and polishing (non-planetary style) solution for light to medium duty floor preparation and finishing. The TG30 utilizes KOR™ MD Gearbox and medium-weight design to achieve rapid productivity on all surfaces. The TG30 has a fixed head and can be used wet or dry. This machine with STONEKOR ProCarb™ carburetor exceeds EPA and CARB standards.
UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing. As of this writing we have this model in our physical stock and available for same day shipping for orders by Noon to avoid many of our online competitors delays and dependence on shipping from a backordered mfg (we can always ship this path like they do at the lower price also).
DITEQ TG-30 Grinder Brochure (click for pdf)
Coating removal including epoxies, polyaspartics, urethanes, paints, thinset, cut back adhesives, and sealers.
- Grinding smooth rough concrete surfaces
- Leveling uneven or curling slabs
- rinding hard surfaces, feather edging sidewalks and gutters, and similar surfaces
- Grinding high and uneven joints
- Stock removal to lower surface height
- Leveling patches or overlays and grouts
- Very aggressive grinding with many tooling options to customize the machine for maximum performance.