With over 350,000 BTU’s the 400CHU has the power to heat small to medium sized structures, thaw over 6,000 square feet of frozen ground or cure concrete slabs up to 14,000 square feet.
PS_Central_Heating_Module_2100-0400 (click for pdf)
• The compact size and bi-directional fork pockets make the 400CHU easy to place on even the smallest job sites. • System operation is controlled and monitored from the central heating module control panel.
• 7 LED lights indicate operation of all essential systems for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Fluid circulation system is low pressure and atmospherically vented. There is no chance of an explosion or line burst due to pressure build-up. No special boiler certification is required to operate unit.
• A “rapid air elimination” feature ensures quick setup and-go operation. • Modular design allows the unit to conform to most special job requirements.
- FUEL – Propane or Natural Gas
- OUTPUT BTU/H – 354,756 LP/354,960 NG
- WEIGHT – 1370 lbs (621 kG)
- HEAT SQ.FT. – 11,000
- THAW SQ.FT. – 6,000
- CURE SQ.FT. – 14,000