The Dynapac DR6X Rammer with Honda GXR120 is the twin to the Bomag BT60 Rammer with both of these companies owned by the same parent company.
Note to Resellers/Rental Houses/Exporters – due to the lack of supply and long lead times our pricing (if we elect to sell inventory to a competitor) will be at Mfg List Price, plus any freight and/or surcharges to our stock plus actual freight shipping a second time. For our contractor & gov customers we are selling at the much lower posted pricing as this is our customer base for the long term, select either from the ship from mfg (subject to lead times) or from Patriot stock options.
UPDATE – SOLD OUT of Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options and feel free to call as we stock 5 mfgs of compaction
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg 12-18 wks is the minimum, Dynapac is unsure when next units will be available to ship from the mfg.
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Pre-ordered for shorter lead times
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
- Low vibration handle
- Dual stage fuel filter system
- Air filter
- Air pre-filter with self cleaning housing
- Auto oil level check before start
- Engine protection covers
- One knob to start or stop both engine & fuel
- Transport device with puncture proof wheels
- Tamper foot widths (6.3-13.0 in)
- Tamper foot extensions
|Net mass||126 lbs|
|Operating mass||128 lbs|
|Max. area coverage||2,970.9 ft2 /h|
|Max. working speed||65.6 fpm|
|Impact force||3,372 lb / 15 kN|
|Vibration frequency||600 – 710 vpm|
|Manufacturer/Model||Honda GXR 120|
|Number of cylinders||1|
|Type||Air cooled gasoline|
|Emissions according to||Stage V/ CARB Phase lll|
|Fuel tank capacity||1 gal|
|Fuel consumption /h, avg.||0.02 gal|
|Power||3.5 HP (2.6 kW) @ 3,600 rpm|