The Dynapac DR7X Rammer with Honda GXR120 is the twin to the Bomag BT65 Rammer with both of these companies owned by the same parent company.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options as Dynapac’s surcharges to dealers have gone up.
- Made in Germany
- Bomag’s larger rammer, the BT65 hits at 3,822 lbs
- Honda larger engine in the GXR120 (most mfg’s offer the Honda GX100)
- Operating Weight to impact force exceeds the competition at only 150 lbs
- Dual AIr Fitler System w Self Cleaning Air Housing
- Low Engine Oil Alert (engine will not start to protect rammer)
- Hr/Tach Meter
- Optional Wheel Kit (pic of yellow wheels is current style)