All air dryer systems are designed around a lightweight, durable and portable hand cart style frame for ease of mobility. This fiberglass frame is strong as steel yet as light as aluminum.
- Flow rates: 375-600 CFM
- Piping diameter: 2″
- Air connection type: 4-Lug inlet/outlet (optional 2″ spud/threaded connection upon request)
- Fan motor supply: 12VDC or *Pneumatic
- Weight: 12VDC model – 215 lbs Pneumatic model – 235 lbs
- Dimensions: 26.5″ L x 39″ W x 61.5″ H
- Cools compressed air to within 5F of your ambient air temperature
- 12VDC and pneumatic fan motor options available
- Aluminum aftercooler core construction with a powder coated finish
- Up to 99% removal of bulk water
- Unique inner fin design: Ensures excellent liquid removal, even at low flow velocities
- Inner shield design: Prevents re-entry of separated water
- Tested in accordance with ISO 12500-4
- Particle removal: Down to 1 micron
- Maximum oil content: ISO class 2
- Max oil carry over at 68F: 0.1 ppm
- 1 year average life span of filter element
- Exceeds the ISO 8573-1 standards for compressed air purity
- Design operating temperature range: 35-248F (1.5-120C)
- Maximum working pressure: 232 psig (16 barg)
- Water separator and coalescent filter canisters are fitted with float operated automatic drain valves for “maintenance free” use.
Picture is for reference only.