The EDCO 8″ Electric Walk-Behind Scarli-Lite Crete-Planer #69300 is made for the pros and used by the pros.
- 8″ working width will scarify approximately 175-250 sq. ft. per hour at a Depth of 1/32″ Per Pass
- This is a Light Duty unit as you can see in the above specs, also no motor protection like the CPM8 Series
- 8-Inch, 6-Shaft drum accepts carbide and steel cutters
- Etch the surface for new coatings
- Available in 1.5HP Electric or 5.5HP Gasoline
- Comes standard with universal vacuum port hookup
- Uses same carbide & steel cutters as the CPM-8 Model scarifier, but worth considering when comparing prices to the built more for the Pro’s in the CPM8 Series these units do not include a preloaded carbide kit. Add $575 for the A201 kit (unloaded).
- Etching away paint, urethane, thin-set and other coatings
- Texturing slipper surfaces
- Removing traffic lines