The EDCO BB14-6.5H 14″ Masonry Saw #26400 has a Honda GX200 Series 6.5 hp engine and is built for the Pro’s.
With changes with this mfg we have made a switch to the Diamond Products CoreCut Saw lineup as our first choice for stocking saws for the Pro’s. Feel free to call us to discuss the differences between the mfgs, but as noted we have many of the most popular saw setups in our physical stock for same day shipping*
The Folding Stand #40631 is a solid built less expensive option.
EDCO BB14 Masonry Saws Brochure (click for pdf)
- Rolling table will accommodate 16″ blocks
- Portable model with 14” blade capacity and 5″ cutting depth
- Rounded blade guard with splash proof protection
- Universal cutting table with water drain holes and centered wood block eliminates cutting through tables
- Side-Mounted handles for balanced lifting load
- Vacuum hookup optional for dust-free cutting
- 1/4″ steel arbor wrench with saw-mounted wrench holder
- Adjustable cutting head can be used manually or locked in a fixed position
- Quick adjusting heavy-duty bearing assemblies for easy blade alignment
- Choose between optional folding upright stand or expandable ProCart for convenient working height