The EDCO GMS20 20″ Masonry Saw #27700 is the top of the line for the Pro’s equipped with a Honda 13 hp engine (most mfgs offer only a 8 or 9 hp) for heavier applications and longer engine life. One of the big benefits the EDCO 20″ Masonry Saw is the engine platform remains parallel to the saw and does not tilt with the chop motion like most of the saws in this category (see below pic)
We welcome a phone call to revisit the price (even if one is posted) as shipping location, payment method, qty, pkg discounts with other equipment all can impact our final lower price. Please be fair and considerate of our time and time to other customers, please only call if ready to commit. Our best pricing will always be verbal and to ready to buy customers.
Feel free to contact us for shipping options to a Residential Business, lift gate service, etc. Other Diamond Products-Core Cut, Norton, Husqvarna & Multiquip Blades options available and at our everyday low internet pricing. Please contact.
EDCO 20 inch Masonry Saws Spect Sheet (click for pdf)
- Electric & Gasoline power options
- Freestanding model with 14” to 20” blade capacity
- Large capacity, 3-stage air filter protects from wear
- Belt driven diaphragm water pump is standard and can be disconnected when cutting dry
- Fixed or adjustable cutting head for extra versatility
- Extra-large rolling table supports large materials and rolls easily
- Double-sided table rails are easy to replace
- Standard foot pedal for hands-free operation
- Vacuum hookup optional for dust-free cutting
- Patented fixed engine platform
GMS-20-13H Specs: EDCO Order # 27700 Honda 13 HP RPM 2400 Length 58.5″ Width 26″ Height 75.5″ Weight 485 lbs Belts Std “V” Belts Max Cut Depth – Fixed Position 8″ Max Cut Depth – Chop Position 16″ For clarification, the died black wooden base plates are strictly the “Skid Mount Plates” for shipping