The EDCO Magna-Trap Single Dyma-Dot are Ideal For:
- Aggressively Grinding Concrete and Removing Thick Epoxies, Weather-Proofing Membrane and Other Coverings.
- Remove concrete and create a level surface without gouging.
- Concrete Surface Profile (CSP) Rating: 2
- Tooling Classification: Omni-Directional
Hard Concrete (Red) = Hardest bond. For use on concrete that contains low amounts of abrasive aggregate.
Medium Concrete (Grey) = Medium bond. General purpose concrete. (pic above is medium)
Soft Concrete (Yellow) = Softest bond. For use on Abrasive Concrete (recommended bond for Coastal Areas/Green Concrete)
Price is a ea unit price and is based on a minimum 12 pc (sold in 3s only) order (can be mix and matched inserts) for free ground shipping. If minimum is not met, shipping will simply being added.
For use on:
- Magna-Trap™ Floor Grinders, Single or Dual-Disc Models
- Magna-Trap™ Turbo Grinders, 7”, 9”, 10” Models
- Classic-Style Grinders retrofitted with Magna-Trap™ Multi-Tooling Disc
- 30-Grit – Part #QC1B-SC-0030
- 70-Grit – Part #QC1B-SC-0070
- 120-Grit – Part #QC1B-SC-0120
- 30-Grit – Part #QC1B-MC-0030
- 70-Grit – Part #QC1B-MC-0070
- 120-Grit – Part #QC1B-MC-0120
- 30-Grit – Part #QC1B-HC-0030
- 70-Grit – Part #QC1B-HC-0070
- 120-Grit – Part #QC1B-HC-0120