EDCO TMC-7-2 Magna Trap 7″ Turbo Edge Grinder – #57200 is a unique but much appreciated once used Edge Grinder with its 2 hp 115 vt 18 amp draw performs at 1740 RPM.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock available as a Ship from Option to avoid mfg lead times, please read below for details on cost options.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg 9-14 wks – Drop shipments may be taxable from Norton as a pass through cost to the customer
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
EDCO TMC7 Edge Grinder Brochure (click for pdf)
- Three-position articulating frame adjustment for left angle, right angle or straight position grinding
- Four-position dust shroud allows flush grinding against any vertical surface in the left angle, right angle or straight position
- Multiple-position handle assembly allows the operator to work behind the unit for edge grinding or in front of the unit and control the amount of grinding pressure applied
- Adjustable tubular handle construction provides operator maximum grinding flexibility and allows for complete clearance of any vertical surface
- Available with 5.5 HP gasoline engine or with 2.0 HP electric motor
- Comes standard with Flex Head Assembly, but is also available with optional Rigid Head Assembly for doing gutter work
- The TMC-7 Turbo / Edge Grinder comes standard with a flex head assembly on electric models. An optional rigid head assembly is available, and standard on gas models is the rigid (full circle shroud)
- New & improved tapered roller bearings provide less maintenance and longer life