EDCO TMC-7-2 Magna Trap 7″ Turbo Edge Grinder – #57200 is a unique but much appreciated once used Edge Grinder with its 2 hp 115 vt 18 amp draw performs at 1740 RPM.
UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing. As of this writing we have this model in our physical stock and available for same day shipping for orders by Noon to avoid many of our online competitors delays and dependence on shipping from a backordered mfg (we can always ship this path like they do at the lower price also).
57100 Honda Gas model also available. Please contact for availability. Same Pricing as the electric model.
EDCO TMC7 Edge Grinder Brochure (click for pdf)
- Three-position articulating frame adjustment for left angle, right angle or straight position grinding
- Four-position dust shroud allows flush grinding against any vertical surface in the left angle, right angle or straight position
- Multiple-position handle assembly allows the operator to work behind the unit for edge grinding or in front of the unit and control the amount of grinding pressure applied
- Adjustable tubular handle construction provides operator maximum grinding flexibility and allows for complete clearance of any vertical surface
- Available with 5.5 HP gasoline engine or with 2.0 HP electric motor
- Comes standard with Flex Head Assembly, but is also available with optional Rigid Head Assembly for doing gutter work
- The TMC-7 Turbo / Edge Grinder comes standard with a flex head assembly on electric models. An optional rigid head assembly is available, and standard on gas models is the rigid (full circle shroud)
- New & improved tapered roller bearings provide less maintenance and longer life