The EDCO Vortex 200 Dust Vacuum #ED33125K or sometimes known as the Vac-200 is the most popular vac out of the EDCO line-up and can be used for dust control with EDCO Grinders, Scarifiers, Scabblers, and Hardscape & Masonry Saws. See the below pdf spec sheet for other details.
UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing. As of this writing we have this model in our physical stock and available for same day shipping for orders by Noon to avoid many of our online competitors delays and dependence on shipping from a backordered mfg (we can always ship this path like they do at the lower price also).
Please note main pic includes optional wand, as of May 2018 wand & floor nozzle is an option.
This non-HEPA filter vac has been discontinued by EDCO. Please click on below linke for the HEPA version now available.
- Electric 110 volt 16 amp dual motor
- Vac system ideal for fine dust removal
- 9 gallon capacity
- Cast-composite material guaranteed for life not to crack
- 94″ lift column
- 25 ft, 2″ diameter hose included
- 200 CFM
- 13 Sq. ft. of filter area
- Micro-clean filter guaranteed for 3 years
- Wand Kit for floor cleaning is an Option as of May 2018
- Dry Applications
- A variety of indoor and outdoor working environments
- Collecting dust and debris from construction equipment
- Dust control in wood shops, welding shops, drywall contractors, powder paint booth systems, etc
- Lead paint removal