The Generac Magnum MLT6S Light Tower available with a Kubota (MLT6SK) or Mitsubishi (MLT6SM) Diesel Engine choices. Everyone is looking for ways to make the jobsite more efficient, the Generac|Magnum MLT6S light tower is designed to provide maximum lighting and power while minimizing the space used. But we didn’t stop there. It sets up in 1 minute and then offers up to 90 hours of continuous run time without refueling. The rear flip hood compartment provides unobstructed service access. Available engine options extend run times to 750 hours between service intervals and externally illuminated controls and cabinet provides improved visibility and operator safety at night. With these features and more, the MLT6S is leading the way in jobsite efficiency.
See below pdf files for additional benefits and specs.
- Vertical mast with ergonomic two-handed winch that deploys in seconds
- Service interval extended 100% (750 hours in between service)
- Built-in tilt positioning so lights start out in a consumer perferred angle
- Trailer and control panel lights operate while running for greater visibility and added safety
- A wider wheel base and longer tongue for improved towing stability
- The largest fuel tank in its class allowing your customers up to 90 hours of run time
- A corrosion proof poly shell that is durable and can withstand the toughest applications
Generac Magnum Light Tower Warranty (click for pdf)