The Kaeser M15 50 cfm Mobile Air Compressor is an ideal sized compressor for the landscaping, light construction, carpentry, monument engraving, etc that still want a high performing, long-lasting and valued air compressor built for the Pros. With a folding handle, oversized pneumatic tires and a compact design, this unit and it’s smaller brother the M15 are convenient to relocate.
5-10-22 – Kaeser to have a 7.5% price increase effective 6-1-22
Due to variables such as freight destination, payment method, municipal discount, quantity, 5 yr warranty option, etc please contact us or complete the Equipment Quote Request form for our best price. The listed price is a starting point and includes an average freight amount & is based on a prepaid wire transfer or cleared business check to save the customer 3% in credit card fees. Please keep in mind, we welcome a phone call or email to work up a more accurate price based on the 1st sentence variances. Thank you
Kaeser M15 & M17 Brochure (click for pdf)
Kaeser Warranty Mobilair (click for pdf)
Optional 5 Year Mobilair Warranty rev 2014 (click for pdf)
The go-to portable compressor:
Versatile, reliable, and easy to transport: Our small compressors feature a compact design to make transporting them easy. Their high-quality motors and impact-resistant PE enclosures mean they’re ready for anything.
- Maximum pressures from 100 to 217 psig (Models M15 – M17)
- The 217 psig version is ideal for laying trenchless fiber optic cables (Model M17)
- All models are optionally available with an aftercooler to provide a supply of condensate-free compressed air.
- Onsite in a snap: With a lightweight and compact design, our small portable compressors are easy to transport.
- Easy to operate: User-friendly controls for simple operation without a steep learning curve.
- Durable and quiet operation: Roto-molded polyethylene (PE) enclosures provide optimal noise and impact protection.
- Compact design
- Low center of gravity
- Large pneumatic tires
- Long, foldable push handle makes the unit easy to maneuver
Easy maintenance is standard
Cool, condensate-free compressed air
- 12V electrical connection to supply power for the aftercooler fan
- Condensate discharge connection
- Support frame with compressed air aftercooler: The frame (weight: 33 lb.) is equipped with fixed connections for compressed air, fan power supply, and condensate discharge. Simply connect the compressor and you’re ready to go.
Units would be shipped directly from Kaeser and are subject to any mfg lead times.
- 50 CFM @ 100 psi
- Honda GX630
- Electric Start
- 3/4″ Chicago Fitting Incl.
- Dry Weight Only 450 lbs
- One of the best warranties in the business (see below pdf)