The Kaeser M17 217 High Pressure Air Compressor is an ideal sized compressor for the landscaping, light construction, carpentry, monument engraving, etc that still want a high performing, long-lasting and valued air compressor built for the Pros. With a folding handle, oversized pneumatic tires and a compact design, this unit and it’s smaller brother the M15 are convenient to relocate.
IN Patriot physical stock Standard PSI and the High Pressure models as a Ship from Patriot stock option. Serious inquiries please call Rich 412.447.5400 x 6
We also have in our physical stock the Kaeser Optional After Cooler (#221713.00030). Contact Rich at the above extension for pricing.
Price does not include freight, but upon checkout does have a flat $400 Freight Allowance to be added. If freight is in excess of this allowance, Patriot will contact the customer or feel free to contact us prior to any purchase.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg.
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders paid by Noon ship same day.
Price is based on a prepaid wire transfer to avoid credit card fees. Add 3.5% for a credit card and a form to be completed for credit card purchase in excess of 10k.
Units would be shipped directly from Kaeser and are subject to any mfg lead times.
- 35 CFM for this high pressure model
- Honda GX630
- Electric Start
- 3/4″ Chicago Fitting Incl.
- Dry Weight Only 450 lbs
- Available AfterCooler option
- One of the best warranties in the business (see below pdf)
See the below brochure for additional features and specs.
Kaeser Mobilair M15/M17 Portable Compressor Brochure (click for pdf)
Kaeser Warranty Mobilair (click for pdf)
Optional 5 Year Mobilair Warranty rev 2014 (click for pdf)