The new Kaeser’s M55 portable air compressor produces 185 cfm at 100 psig and features two large gull-wing doors made of roto-molded polyethylene for quick access to all components for easy servicing and also reduce noise levels.
EFFECTIVE 1-9-23 Kaeser has had a price increase. Our posted price is updated with Kaeser’s Jan’s increase, our last stock unit at 2022 pricing has sold from our stock. Please be cautious to other’s online advertising at old mfg prices!
Price does not include freight, please read below & Call Rich 412.447.5400 ext 6.
Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping. Freight costs to be added as noted below.
UPDATE – Patriot stock available option 2-16-23 (M59 195 cfm is in stock also), please read below for details on cost options including from Patriot stock for these two units.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. (typically ships within 2-3 business days of payment clearing)
Freight will be Added at actual cost. Serious and ready to commit inquiries are welcome to contact us for final freight and total order cost.
Two PSI Models:
Standard Model – 100 psi w 185 cfm (adj controller 87-125 psi – at 125 psi drops to 155 cfm)
High Pressure Model – 150 psi w 140 cfm (adj controller 87-150)
Kaeser M55PE Tow Behind Brochure (click for pdf)
Kaeser Warranty Mobilair (click for pdf)
Optional 5 Year Mobilair Warranty rev 2014 (click for pdf)
The steel chassis, torsion bar suspension, oversized tires, and lighting package ensure easy portability, safety, and excellent road handling, while the high capacity, cold start battery assures year round reliability.
The combination of the Sigma Profile airend and the proven Kubota Tier 4 Final diesel engine delivers superior fuel economy and reliability. The on-board controller ensures reliable and efficient operations with touch button control making pressure adjustments simple and maintenance reminders and operating/service history alerts readily available to your service team.
This unit is designed for heavy-duty civil and commercial construction, rental houses, demolition, sand blasting, and other site work applications as well as portable backup for stationary units.
- Energy efficient Sigma Profile airend produces more air with less horsepower
- Heavy-duty 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine meets Tier 4 Final EPA emissions standards
- Sigma Control Smart electronic controller within the eye-level, curbside instrument panel with protective metal cover
- Extra-large 21 gallon fuel tank for up to 10 continuous hours of operation
- High capacity cold start battery ensures reliable operation
- Exclusive anti-frost valve maintains optimum operating temperature and prevents tool freeze up
- Lifting eye for simple handling
- 15″ wheels for higher ground clearance and on/off road maneuverability and site handling
- Aftercooler package
- 145 psig model available to order
- Five year air-end warranty