The Kaeser M58 High Pressure Utility Mount 210 cfm Air Compressor.
IN Patriot physical stock 2-2-23 has purchased the last two units in this high pressure version, typically a minimum 10-12 wks or longer pending the hard to get Kubota. Serious inquiries please call Rich 412.447.5400 x 6
145 psi model – psi range 87-145 – 175 cfm (call for price on high pressure model if needed)
Utility Mounts in Patriot Stock options available for more prompt shipping, including the Sullivan made in the USA 185 cfm:
Sullivan-Palatek D185UIZ – 185 cfm Utility Mount Compressor • Patriot Contractors Equipment Sales & Supply (patriotequipment.us)
Kaeser M58 Utility Brochure (click for pdf)
Kaeser Warranty Mobilair (click for pdf)
Optional 5 Year Mobilair Warranty rev 2014 (click for pdf)
- No DEF required
- Please note the Rubber Mount Kit is not included in the standard unit, but we do have these kits in our stock (pictured kit)
- Optional compressed air treatment package
- M58 Utility designed for cross-mounting on service vehicles
- Easy maintenance: Large, wide-opening enclosure doors for easy access to all components
- Eco-friendly: “Low Emission Zone MOBILAIR”: Minimal pollutant emissions in accordance with US EPA emission standards
Cool, clean compressed air
- The compressed air is cooled to 45°F above ambient temperature.
- With the compressed air cooler installed at an angle, the accumulated condensate is easily drained away.
- The hot exhaust gasses from the motor are also used to aid condensate evaporation. This prevents condensate accumulation from causing the cooler to freeze up.
- The microfilter provides additional oil filtration to ensure a high quality of compressed air. The included differential pressure gauge lets you see the filter’s status at a glance.
Additional air treatment components should be installed downstream of the aftercooler and centrifugal separator in order to achieve a specified compressed air quality class.
Standalone, space-saving source of compressed air
- With their compact footprint, these units are perfectly suited for installing on a truck cargo bed or anywhere on a construction site where a reliable source of quality compressed air is required.
- In addition, smart features like the fixed lifting eye and the skid mounting with fork-lift pockets make the machine very easy to transport.
- Refueling, oil changes, and other maintenance tasks are simple with convenient component access from the side.
- The exhaust is directed upward. The M58 Utility is equipped with a built-in diesel fine particulate filter for low emission zones as standard (in compliance with Tier 4).