The Kaeser M58 Utility Mount 210 cfm Air Compressor. Available in 100 psi (210 cfm) or 145 psi (175 cfm) specs on below brochures.
Kaeser to have a price increase effective 9-1-22. Our posted price is updated with Kaeser’s June increase.
Price does not include freight, please read below & Call Rich 412.447.5400 ext 6.
5-26-22 Last unit at the previously posted price of $25,575 has sold. Please contact Rich at ext 6 for a final price based on your location to add freight, payment method and qty. Serious inquires only please.
Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock Standard psi model (see below for pricing details), please read below for details on cost options. We have rolled out our new website and our working on our pricing, but if a price is posted these are updated prices as mfgs have been raising their prices.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight.
Freight will be Added at actual cost. Serious and ready to commit inquiries are welcome to contact us for final freight and total order cost.
The below brochure shows model psi options with electronic controller:
100 psi model – psi range 87-100 – 210 cfm (posted price)
145 psi model – psi range 87-145 – 175 cfm (call for price on high pressure model if needed)
- No DEF required
- Maximum pressures up to 205 psig
- Please note the Rubber Mount Kit is not included in the standard unit, but we do have these kits in our stock (pictured kit)
- Optional compressed air treatment package
- Towable and skid mount options
- M58 Utility designed for cross-mounting on service vehicles
- Easy maintenance: Large, wide-opening enclosure doors for easy access to all components
- Eco-friendly: “Low Emission Zone MOBILAIR”: Minimal pollutant emissions in accordance with US EPA emission standards
Cool, clean compressed air
- The compressed air is cooled to 45°F above ambient temperature.
- With the compressed air cooler installed at an angle, the accumulated condensate is easily drained away.
- The hot exhaust gasses from the motor are also used to aid condensate evaporation. This prevents condensate accumulation from causing the cooler to freeze up.
- The microfilter provides additional oil filtration to ensure a high quality of compressed air. The included differential pressure gauge lets you see the filter’s status at a glance.
Additional air treatment components should be installed downstream of the aftercooler and centrifugal separator in order to achieve a specified compressed air quality class.
Standalone, space-saving source of compressed air
- With their compact footprint, these units are perfectly suited for installing on a truck cargo bed or anywhere on a construction site where a reliable source of quality compressed air is required.
- In addition, smart features like the fixed lifting eye and the skid mounting with fork-lift pockets make the machine very easy to transport.
- Refueling, oil changes, and other maintenance tasks are simple with convenient component access from the side.
- The exhaust is directed upward. The M58 Utility is equipped with a built-in diesel fine particulate filter for low emission zones as standard (in compliance with Tier 4).