The Kaeser Mobilair M82 Portable Compressor delivers 295 cfm at 100 psi and is designed for heavy-duty civil and commercial construction, demolition, sandblasting, and other site work applications as well as a portable backup for stationary units.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors affect a final price.
Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands.
The M82 is not a variable pressure unit, four psi models to order from:
100 psi w 295 cfm
145 psi w 240 cfm
175 psi w 215 cfm
200 psi w 195 cfm
Kaeser M82 Brochure (click for pdf)
Kaeser Warranty Mobilair (click for pdf)
Optional 5 Year Mobilair Warranty rev 2014 (click for pdf)
- Easy maintenance: Large, wide-opening enclosure doors for easy access to all components
- Eco-friendly: “Low Emission Zone MOBILAIR”: Minimal pollutant emissions in accordance with US EPA emission standards
Cool, clean compressed air
- The compressed air is cooled to 45°F above ambient temperature.
- With the compressed air cooler installed at an angle, the accumulated condensate is easily drained away.
- The hot exhaust gasses from the motor are also used to aid condensate evaporation. This prevents condensate accumulation from causing the cooler to freeze up.
- The microfilter provides additional oil filtration to ensure a high quality of compressed air. The included differential pressure gauge lets you see the filter’s status at a glance.
Additional air treatment components should be installed downstream of the aftercooler and centrifugal separator in order to achieve a specified compressed air quality class.
Patented Anti-Frost Control
For models without a compressed air aftercooler, Kaeser’s patented Anti-Frost Control automatically adjusts the operating temperature in relation to the ambient temperature. This extends the uptime and service life of both the compressor and the tools.