The Koshin KTD-150 Trash Pump has a 6″ engine driven pump that is designed for applications requiring large volume flow and solid/debris handling capabilities. Pump is constructed of heavy duty sand cast aluminum with cast iron and stainless steel internal parts for wear resistance and durability. Patent pending built-in slide mechanism features nylon and powder coated steel components that permit servicing, repairing and cleaning entire pump without removing hoses or pump components from trailer. Digital tachometer/hour meter standard.
Also available in a gas Honda model
Koshin Trash Pumps Brochure (click for pdf)
Koshin Pump Brochure (click for pdf)
- Cast Aluminum w/Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Parts for Long Lasting Durability
- Silicon Carbide/Buna N Mechanical Seal
- Built-in Flapper Check Valve for Fast Priming to 26 ft.
- Delivers up to 1000 GPM
- Digital Tachometer/hourmeter Installed
- Low Oil Alert
- D>O>T> Approved Trailer – 2000# Axle, 2″ Ball Coupler, 3×2000# Jack Stands
- Easy Cleanout and Service Features with the unique Patent Pending Slide Mechanism
- Includes Tools, with Open End and Hex Wrench Sets for Servicing Pump
- Maximum Temperature 180F
- 12 VDC Electric Start, Hourmeter, Tachometer