Messersi TC120D Track Dumper Brochure (click for pdf)
- Tracked undercarriage with hydrostatic transmission able to receive a large number of equipment’s.
- Double effect cylinder for the front lifting of the accessories.
- Rubber tracks, monoblock type, with steel cords and heat treated embedded metals.
- Central pairs of rollers on oscillating frame to better absorb rough terrain.
- Patented track lay-out to grant a longer ground surface bearing, an high stability and a good driving comfort in all the loading conditions.
- Diesel engine, water cooled, electric start.
- Hydrostatic transmission with 2 axial pistons pumps and fixed displacement orbit motors. Steering throughout the rotation of the tracks.
- Travelling control by two servoassisted levers with automatic return to “neutral” in case of emergency stops.
- Loading body with large angle of discharge. The round shaped design gives to the machine a pleasant look and allows a quick dumping of the loaded materials.
- The self-loading shovel of 65 lit. of capacity (option) allows an optimal loading of the body. The limited width of the machine is also due to position of the shovel lifting cylinders.
- The hydraulic double effect P.T.O. (option) with a delivery of max. 28 lt./min. and pressure of 165 bar, can be used for auxiliary equipment.
- Operator’s platform and engine bonnet as standard fittings.
- Max payload – 2650 Ib
- Engine Power – 18 hp
- Width – 31.5 in
- Supply – diesel