Messersi TC95D Track Dumper Brochure (click for pdf)
- Iidler with new watertight bearings and with a loading capacity increased of 70% than the previous version.
- The engine has been relocated in order to reduce the rear size so to give an higher stability to the empty machine.
- Larger radiator and heat exchanger.
- track built with a monobloc structure incorporating a core of continuous steel wire and heat treated embedded metals.
- diesel engine 13 Hp, water cooled, with electric start as standard equipment.
- transmission consisting in two axial pistons pumps of variable displacement and two orbital motors of fixed displacement, with planetary drives with multiple disk brakes and negative control system.
- P.T.O. (optional) with flow of 20 l/min and pressure of 140 bar.
- Max payload – 2100 Ib
- Engine power – 13hp
- Width – 31.5 in
- Supply – diesel