Mi-T-M HSP-3504-3MGH Hot Pressure Washer with Electric Start option HX-0098 (battery included) in the most popular configuration. Please do not hold this price against the Mi-T-M units, these are built for the Pro’s and Industrial applications. With that said, they are not a price point setting and have a solid warranty and 45 years experience building in the USA!
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two priced options to Ship From:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg. This price will have a $150 flat freight rate added in the cart to include freight to a Commercial address with offloading by the customer – currently estimated 8-12 wks pending Honda eng availability
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight (can be calculated when added to the cart). Orders by Noon ship same day*
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
See below benefits and the pdf brochure, especially the 2nd pg of the pdf for the detailed benefits of this unit. Please do not hold this price against these units when comparing to more expensive units and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Mi-T-M HSP Series Hot Cart Sytle Pressure Washer Brochure (Click for pdf)
Pump: Direct drive triplex piston AR pump · Stainless-steel and brass unloader valve · Forged brass manifold · Thermal relief valve · Low pressure detergent injection · External bypass system allows more water into the system to protect from heat build-up
Engine: Performance-proven Honda OHV engine with low-oil protection and recoil start (This is the electric start HX-0098 option and includes the battery, but customer is responsible for acid filling at local battery shop due to shipping regulations
Frame: Reinforced powder coated steel tube frame with center balanced lifting hook · Powder coated steel hose reel mounting bracket · Wand holder · Solid steel threaded axles · Locking tire brake · Flat-free tires
Components: High quality fuel filter/water separator ensures clean fuel supply · Complete system diagnostic board · Pressure and high limit safety controls · No. 1 or No. 2 diesel or kerosene fired burner (Bio-fuel not approved at this time) · Polyethylene burner fuel tank · Easy coil drain helps prevent freezing in cold weather · Patented Electro Magnetic Firing (EMF) System · Energy efficient top fired powder coated heat exchanger designed for convenient trouble-shooting and easy maintenance · On/off burner switch
Unit Includes: Quick connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 25° and 40°) · 50-foot x 3/8-inch steel wire-braided pressure hose with quick connects, swivel and bend restrictors · Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off · Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance – Electric Start – Battery included, (but customer is responsible for acid filling at local battery shop due to shipping regulations) Miscellaneous: Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
- PSI 3,500
- GPM 3.3
- Displacement/ Engine 389cc Honda OHV
- Gas Tank Capacity 1.70 gallon
- Burner Fuel Tank Capacity 5.5 gallon
- Burner Fuel Cons. 2.14 gph
- BTU Per Hour 294,000
Weights & Dimensions:
- Net Weight 428 lbs. plus electric start and battery
- Shipping Weight 551 lbs.
- Length 43 in.
- Width 30 in.
- Height 41 in.
- 3 Year Honda Engine
- 3 Year Coil
- 7 Year AR Pump