Multiquip 185 cfm Air Compressor DIS185SSI4F, engineered to meet the needs of construction and equipment rental professionals, is powered by a 49 horsepower Isuzu diesel engine that meets EPA Tier 4 Final engine emissions. Multiquip the proud mfg & distributor of multiple industrial-grade categories of equipment has come back into the Air Compressor market with the most popular sized 185 cfm. This compressor is for the serious contractor and is not a cheap choice for a contractor purchasing based on price.
Price is updated with the 2018 Mfg price increase. We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all of these factors affect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading. Price is based on prepaid wire transfer/ACH or from a financing company. Add 3% for a credit card.
The weather resistant steel housing is fully lockable for safe, unattended operation. The sound attenuated cabinet reduces engine noise during operation. A state of the art LED digital control panel displays the compressor temperature, fuel level, engine temperature, and speed and also provides engine diagnostics. Large tires provide smooth, stable towing characteristics on the highway or on the job site.
- Heavy duty, 4-cycle, direct injection, turbocharged diesel engine provides maximum reliability.
- EPA emissions certified – Tier 4 final emissions compliant.
- Sound attenuated, weather resistant, steel housing provides operation at 69 dB(A) at 23 feet. The fully lockable enclosure allows safe unattended operation.
- Large side doors to provide access to engine and compressor.
- Lockable internal toolbox for storing tools and hoses.
- Bolt-on steel fender.
- D.O.T approved tail lamps, stop lamps, turn signal lamps and side marker lamps.
- Tongue mounted swivel jack with caster.
- 4–hole channel allows 3-position, adjustable coupler height;
- 4-inches O/A.
- Single-axle design with leaf spring suspension.
- E-coat and powder coat paint provide durability and weather protection.
- Digital Controller provides readouts with LED status indicator:
- Compressor Temperature
- Engine Temperature
- Engine Speed
- Fuel Level
- Complete Engine Diagnostic Tool
MQ Air Compressor 185 cfm DIS185SSI4F Brochure (click for pdf)
|Rated Operating Pressure||100 PSI||6.9 BAR|
|Oil Capacity||4.5 gal||17 L|
|Air Service Connections Type||Two 3/4 in MNPT|
|Cooling System||Oil to Air|
|Minimum Operating Pressure||70 PSI||4.9 BAR|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||125 PSI||8.6 BAR|
|Sound Level dB(A) Full Load at 23 Feet||69 db(A)|
|Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR)||1588 lb||3500 kg|
|Tire Size||ST205/75D14 LR-C|
|Tow Bar Design||Bolt on “A” Frame|
|Jack Stand Type||Caster|
|Overall Length||128.6 in||3263 mm|
|Overall Width||65.59 in||1666 mm|
|Overall Height||60.08 in||1526 mm|
|Operating Weight||2343 lb||1065 kg|
|Shipping Weight||2112 lb||960 kg|
|Make/Model||Isuzu / 4LE2T|
|Emissions||Tier 4 Final Certified|
|Design||4-cycle, Water Cooled, Direct Injection, Turbocharged|
|Gross Engine Power Output||49 bhp||36.5 kW|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||24 gal||90 L|
|Full load||2.52 gph||9.5 lph|
|1/2 load||1.36 gph||51 lph|
|Coolant Capacity||1.8 gal||6.8 L|
|Oil Capacity||2.7 gal||10.2 L|
|Battery||12V, Group 27, CCA 800|