The Multiquip GB3LEDB GloBug Light is the complete, fully functional 300W LED diffused balloon light assembly – but does not include a mast, cart or stand. This model can be ordered as a replacement unit, or can be placed atop supportive mounting poles and masts.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form above) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, options, payment method, etc as all off these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds, if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices (unless otherwise noted) are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading.
GloBug Balloon Systems Brochure (click for pdf)
- Superior Lighting Properties – Color consistency is crisp and clear, with exceptional color rendering signatures and superior projected light qualities
- Shock resistant and weather resistant LED assembly – Protects the LED chips and electrical surroundings.
- Long life hours, low maintenance – Up to 40,000 hours of operating life per LED chip
- Safer; LED holds less heat – LED Lamps (158°) vs.Metal Halide (422°)
- Optional illuminance settings – 3-stage dimming controls (100W, 200W, 300W)
- Safe, convenient operating process – Instant start and restarting
- Environmentally, economically smart – LED reduces operating costs and CO2 emissions up to 85%
|Deployment Style||Can be placed atop a supportive mast, pole or stand|
|Voltage||115 AC V|
|Amperage||2.7 @ 300W A|
|Dimming Control||300W / 200W / 100W|
|Total Lux||38,000 (300W) / 28,000 (200W) 16,000 (100W)|
|Operating Temps||-23° ~ 104°F|
|Mast Design||Manual w/ 2 stages (gas assist)|
|Max Height||Dependent on pole, mast, stand per ft.|
|Appropriate Generator||350W and above|
|Max Wind Loading||25 – 30 MPH|