The Multiquip-Mikasa MTR40HF is a unique rammer that is prefered by utility contractors and landscaper due to its ability to work in confined spaces.
Note to Resellers/Rental Houses/Exporters – due to the lack of supply and long lead times our pricing (if we elect to sell inventory to a competitor) will be at Mfg List Price, plus any freight and/or surcharges to our stock plus actual freight shipping a second time. For our contractor & gov customers we are selling at the much lower posted pricing as this is our customer base for the long term, select either from the ship from mfg (subject to lead times) or from Patriot stock options.
Sale priced – subject to current stock only!
UPDATE – 10-25-22 SOLD out of Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Pre-ordered for restock w shorter lead times than shipping direct from the mfg. We stock 5 other mfgs of compaction also
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
- Lightweight and portable – only 101 pounds (46 kg)
- Grease lubricated design eliminates making it ideal for narrow trenches
- Reliable 4-stroke Honda engine for reliable starting
- Ideal for landscapers, electrical contractors and plumbing contractors
- Optional foot extensions available for trench work
- Redesigned fuel tank to meet EPA standards for evaporative emmissions
|Blows Per Min.||699|
|Impact Force||1215 lbf||5.5 kgf|
|Shoe Jump Height||2.2 in||55 mm|
|Shoe Dimensions (LxW)||10.6 x 5.9 in 270 x 150 mm|
|Travel Speed Per Min.||30 ft||9 m|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.1 qt||2 L|
|Overall Length||24.5 in||622 mm|
|Overall Width||13.8 in||351 mm|
|Overall Height||43.7 in||1110 mm|
|Operating Weight||101 lb||46 kg|
|Shipping Weight||107 lb||49 kg|
|Engine Make/Model||Honda GX100|
|Engine Power||2.8 HP||2.1 kW|