The Multiquip-Mikasa MTR40HF is a unique rammer that is prefered by utility contractors and landscaper due to its ability to work in confined spaces.
UPDATE – In Stock Please click “About Shipping Options” for details on cost options.
- Lightweight and portable – only 101 pounds (46 kg)
- Grease lubricated design eliminates making it ideal for narrow trenches
- Reliable 4-stroke Honda engine for reliable starting
- Ideal for landscapers, electrical contractors and plumbing contractors
- Optional foot extensions available for trench work
- Redesigned fuel tank to meet EPA standards for evaporative emmissions
|Blows Per Min.||699|
|Impact Force||1215 lbf||5.5 kgf|
|Shoe Jump Height||2.2 in||55 mm|
|Shoe Dimensions (LxW)||10.6 x 5.9 in 270 x 150 mm|
|Travel Speed Per Min.||30 ft||9 m|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.1 qt||2 L|
|Overall Length||24.5 in||622 mm|
|Overall Width||13.8 in||351 mm|
|Overall Height||43.7 in||1110 mm|
|Operating Weight||101 lb||46 kg|
|Shipping Weight||107 lb||49 kg|
|Engine Make/Model||Honda GX100|
|Engine Power||2.8 HP||2.1 kW|
Note to Resellers/Rental Houses/Exporters – due to the lack of supply and long lead times our pricing (if we elect to sell inventory to a competitor) will be at Mfg List Price, plus any freight and/or surcharges to our stock plus actual freight shipping a second time. For our contractor & gov customers we are selling at the much lower posted pricing as this is our customer base for the long term, select either from the ship from mfg (subject to lead times) or from Patriot stock options.