The Multiquip MTX70HDR rammers now utilize the all new Honda GXR120 engine. The GXR120 is a high output OHC engine, designed specifically for rammer applications. MTX70HDR is ideally suited for high altitude settings.
Note to Resellers/Rental Houses/Exporters – due to the lack of supply and long lead times our pricing (if we elect to sell inventory to a competitor) will be at Mfg List Price, plus any freight and/or surcharges to our stock plus actual freight shipping a second time. For our contractor & gov customers we are selling at the much lower posted pricing as this is our customer base for the long term, select either from the ship from mfg (subject to lead times) or from Patriot stock options.
This model has for the most part replaced the MTX70HD with the larger Honda GXR120 engine on the MTX70HDR
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock as we stock 5 mfgs of Compaction equip, please read below for details on cost options – current sale ship from Patriot stock for the same price as from the mfg (subject to current inventory only).
One mfg is an option out of the 5 we stock with no add on to ship from our stock (actual freight from our location to the customer is an add as in all of our equipment), but the below models are at least putting the money towards these German built units.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg 16-18 wks
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
Multiquip Rammers Brochure (click for pdf)
MTX-Series rammers are renowned for performance and ease of operation. The MTX-Series includes the features most
preferred by contractors such as:
- Cyclonic air cleaners that capture 98% of airborne dust particles
- Long-lasting laminated wood and steel shoe
- Low vibration handles for operator comfort
- Combination hour meter/tachometer
- Durable guards to protect the engine from damage
- Redesigned fuel tank to meet EPA standards for evaporative emissions
|Blows Per Min.||Up to 690|
|Impact Force||3,350 lbf||1520 kgf|
|Shoe Jump Height||3.1 in||79 mm|
|Shoe Dimensions (LxW)||13.4 x 11.2 in|
340 x 285 mm
|Travel Speed Per Min.||55.8 ft||17 m|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.7 qt||2.5 L|
|Overall Length||31.0 in||788 mm|
|Overall Width||13.8 in||350 mm|
|Overall Height||40.4 in||1027 mm|
|Operating Weight||165 lb||75 kg|
|Engine Make/Model||Honda GXR120|
|Engine Power||3.6 HP||2.7 kW|