The Multiquip – Mikasa MVC82VHW Plate Compactor is recognized as the industry standard for compacting granular soils and asphalt, based on the proven MVC82. Includes 2.8 gal. water tank.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock as we stock 5 mfgs of Compaction equip, please read below for details on cost options and feel free to call to compare to other units in our physical stock. Yes, if you were looking back and forth, once again another price increase and while we charge extra to ship from our stock as noted, at least we have the units in our stock as noted and are still typically lower than others prices after freight that do not have the unit in stock.
Another in stock option if you prefer for your Asphalt applications is the Multiquip-Mikasa MVC88VTHW below, while more money than it’s little and lighter hitting model in this unit, it is $50 less to ship from Patriot stock than this model.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg out till Nov and sliding
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
Optional model with no tank in our stock also.
MQ Plate Compactors Brochure (click for pdf)
- Reliable engine with Honda GX160 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner captures most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Anti-vibration handle dramatically reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity.
- Solid, high-strength steel base plate for durability.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up.
- Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts.
- Front mounted exciter assembly allows for easy service access.
- Removable, tool-free water tank can easily be refilled to 11.5 quart capacity.
|Centrifugal Force||3080 lbf||13.7 kN|
|Exciter Speed||5600 VPM|
|Plate Size||17.7 x 22.4 in|
450 x 570 mm
|Max Forward Speed|
|72 ft||22 m|
|0.31 gal||1.17 L|
|Water Tank Capacity||11.5 qt||10.88 L|
|Overall Length||36 in||914 mm|
|Overall Width||17.7 in||450 mm|
|Overall Height||39.5 in||1003 mm|
|Shipping Dimensions||33.5 x 18.5 x 27 in|
851 x 470 x 686 mm
|Operating Weight||181 lb||82 kg|
|Shipping Weight||200 lb||91 kg|