The Multiquip-Mikasa MVC88VTH features a single cast baseplate and eccentric housing to enhance plate durability, serviceability and performance. An hour/tachometer to help measure runtime and engine rpm is now a standard feature. The plate is even easier to transport with the new wheel kit design. All this combined with an advanced anti-vibration handle make the MVC88 the newest and most technically advanced plate compactors on the market.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options. We have rolled out our new website and our working on our pricing, but if a price is posted these are updated prices as mfgs have been raising their prices.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg – currently estimated from mfg 7-10 wks
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
MQ Plate Compactors Brochure (click for pdf)
- Reliable engine with Honda GX160 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner captures most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Single cast baseplate and eccentric housing lowers center of gravity and increases travel speed by 12% for greater productivity.
- Hour/tachometer measures runtime and engine rpm.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up.
- Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts.
- Optional urethane plate attachment for use on paving stones and brick pavers (UPA88T).
- Optional transport wheel kit WHL88T for serial number T2A9197 and below. WHL88TC for serial number T2A9198 and above.
|Centrifugal Force||3372 lbf||15 kN|
|Exciter Speed||6000 VPM|
|Plate Size||19.7 x 20.7 in|
500 x 525 mm
|Max Forward Speed|
|82 ft||25 m|
|0.31 gal||1.17 L|
|Overall Length||41.75 in||1060 mm|
|Overall Width||19.75 in||502 mm|
|Overall Height||37 in||940 mm|
|Shipping Dimensions||38 x 22 x 29 in|
965 x 559 x 737 mm
|Operating Weight||207 lb||94 kg|
|Shipping Weight||225 lb||102 kg|