The Multiquip-Mikasa MVC88VTH features a single cast baseplate and eccentric housing to enhance plate durability, serviceability and performance. An hour/tachometer to help measure runtime and engine rpm is now a standard feature. The plate is even easier to transport with the new wheel kit design. All this combined with an advanced anti-vibration handle make the MVC88 the newest and most technically advanced plate compactors on the market.
- Reliable engine with Honda GX160 offering easy start-up and low oil shutdown for durability.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner captures most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Single cast baseplate and eccentric housing lowers center of gravity and increases travel speed by 12% for greater productivity.
- Hour/tachometer measures runtime and engine rpm.
- Tubular steel roll bar protects engine components and provides central lifting point.
- Sealed belt cover keeps dirt and rocks out extending belt life.
- Open base plate design makes for easier removal of dirt and rock build-up.
- Cog-tooth belt drive enables longer life compared to conventional V-belts.
- Optional urethane plate attachment for use on paving stones and brick pavers (UPA88T).
- Optional transport wheel kit WHL88T for serial number T2A9197 and below. WHL88TC for serial number T2A9198 and above.