The new Multiquip-Mikasa MVH408DZ Reversible Plate Compactor with Hatz Diesel is the ideal high-production machine for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils combined with a solid value for those looking for the fuel efficiency and offroad diesel savings.
12/22/21 UPDATE – Patriot has sold the last of our stock units and Multiquip has discontinued this model. Please look at the MVH308DZ & MVH508DZ diesel models or contact us for other options. Replacement model to this MVH408DZ new orders as of this month are estimated June 2022 and will continue to slide as time passes by.
MQ Reversible Plate Compactors Brochure (click for pdf)
- Reliable engine with Hatz 1B50 diesel offering easy electric start-up.
- Fold-out front and rear covers for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Extension plates can be added or removed to operating working width up to 6 inches.
- Battery not included.
|Centrifugal Force||12365 lbf||55 kN|
|Exciter Speed||4400 VPM|
|Plate Size||20 x 35 in|
500 x 900 mm
|26 x 35 in|
650 x 900 mm
|Max Forward Speed|
|82 ft||25 m|
|Overall Length||62 in||1570 mm|
|Overall Width||26 in||650 mm|
|Overall Height||48 in||1210 mm|
|Operating Weight||933 lb||423 kg|