The new Multiquip-Mikasa MVH508DZ Reversible Plate Compactor with Hatz Diesel is the ideal high-production machine for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils combined with a solid value for those looking for the fuel efficiency and offroad diesel savings.
Please be aware that if a price is advertised through Google, it is outdated as the mfg has had another price increase. We are also awaiting the production rpt for estimated ship dates for our pre-ordered stock units. As always it is less money to ship direct from the mfg, but those orders will have an even longer lead time.
Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping.
UPDATE – Last unit in our stock SOLD, replacement model MVH508DE not in Multiuquip stock yet. We stock 5 mfgs of compaction, feel free to call if looking for a diesel reversible from stock and ready to go.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight.
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
MQ Reversible Plate Compactors Brochure (click for pdf)
- Reliable engine with Hatz 1D81S diesel offering easy electric start-up.
- Fold-out front and rear covers for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Extension plates can be added or removed to operating working width up to 6 inches.
- Battery not included