The Multiquip-Mikasa MVH508GH is our biggest MQ-Mikasa reversible plate compactor has long been the contractors’ top choice for maximum performance. Now it’s available with a Honda GX390 gas engine. Multiquip’s Mikasa brand reversible plate compactors are the ideal high-production machines for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils.
Price posted is based on a prepaid wire transfer to keep the customer’s cost down, but credit card options at an additional cost of 3% to cover these fees is available at checkout. Bank wiring info will be provided and a business check is welcomed at the same lower price, but will take 2 wks to fully clear prior to any shipping.
UPDATE – In Patriot’s physical stock, please read below for details on cost options. We have rolled out our new website and our working on our pricing, but if a price is posted these are updated prices as mfgs have been raising their prices.
Unlike the majority of our competitors we stock a lot of the equipment we sell and will provide two price options:
1) Ship from Manufacturer – to compete with other online dealers to drop ship from the mfg, this price is obviously lower with only shipping one time but will be subject to any lead time from the mfg
2) Ship from Patriot – to ship a 2nd time from Patriot stock and will ship at actual freight. Orders by Noon ship same day*
We always welcome phone calls to double check the mfg’s lead time and or quicker shipping options from Patriot’s stock.
- Reliable engine with Honda GX-series offering easy electric or recoil start-up.
- Fold-out front and rear covers for easy access to all maintenance points.
- Hour/Tachometer to measure machine hour usage and engine RPM.
- Cyclonic pre-cleaner to capture most airborne contaminants for engine protection and extended service life.
- Heavy duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environment while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life.
- Hydraulic controls enables operator to easily switch direction from forward to reverse while also allowing for spot compaction.
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance and featuring open design for easy cleanup.
- Steel frame protective guard with fully integrated cage protects the engine from loose debris or dirt while serving as a lifting bar for easy portability.
- Low profile base plate lowers the center of gravity dramatically improving travel speed.
- Extension plates can be added or removed to operating working width up to 6 inches.
|Centrifugal Force||13489 lbf||60 kN|
|Exciter Speed||4,400 VPM|
|Plate Size||20×35 in|
|Max Forward Speed|
|82 ft||25 m|
|Overall Length||63 in||1600 mm|
|Overall Width||26 in||650 mm|
|Overall Height||48 in||1210 mm|
|Operating Weight||935 lb||425 kg|
|Shipping Weight||968 lb||440 kg|
|Please Note: Extension plates are included with the MVH308, 408, and 508 series, increasing plate width and weight|