The Multiquip MP115E Electric masonry-brick saw has a 14″ Blade Guard, 1.5 HP 115/230V, 1-phase.
Price includes economy freight to a business address*
Shown with optional Diamond Blade & Stand.
The Masonry Pro Saw MP1 Series combines portability and performance in one compact package. This saw is designed for vigorous masonry cutting operations. Reinforced, jig-welded steel frame construction provides rigidity for cutting accuracy and long service life. Powered by a trusted Baldor 1.5HP Dual Voltage electric motor.
- Powerful Baldor Dual Voltage 1.5HP 115V/13.4A 230V/6.7A 60 Hz Electric Motor
- Motor with Thermal Overload protection
- Reinforced, jig-welded steel frame minimizes vibration and assures accurate cutting
- Rugged aluminum conveyor cart for optimum stability, travel
- Open back design permits orientation for cutting large materials
- Balanced easy-tilt cutting head gives operator relief in high tempo operations
- Mounted carrying handles for easy transport
- Stay-level blade guard for operator safety
- High flow water pump included
- Cutting jig included
- Optional support stand available (TRAK14SS)
MQ Masonry Saws Brochure (click for pdf)
|Power Source||1.5 HP 1Ø 115/230V 60Hz|
|Blade Capacity||14 in||356 mm|
|Cutting Depth||5 in||127 mm|
|Overall Length||43 in||1092 mm|
|Overall Width||33 in||838 mm|
|Overall Height||27 in||686 mm|
|Operating Weight||218 lb||99 kg|