The Multiquip MP1H masonry-brick saw has a 14″ Blade Guard, Honda GX 160
Price includes economy freight to a business address*
Shown with optional Diamond Blade & Stand.
MQ Masonry Saws Brochure (click for pdf)
The Masonry Pro Saw MP1 Series combines portability and performance in one compact package. This saw is designed for vigorous masonry cutting operations. Reinforced, jig-welded steel frame construction provides rigidity for cutting accuracy and long service life. Powered by a trusted HONDA GX160 Gasoline Engine.
- Powerful HONDA GX160 Gasolie Engine w/Cyclone Air Filtration
- Reinforced, jig-welded steel frame minimizes vibration and assures accurate cutting
- Rugged aluminum conveyor cart for optimum stability, travel
- Open back design permits orientation for cutting large materials
- Balanced easy-tilt cutting head gives operator relief in high tempo operations
- Mounted carrying handles for easy transport
- Stay-level blade guard for operator safety
- High flow centrifugal water pump included
- Cutting jig included
- Optional support stand available (TRAK14SS)