The Multiquip MP25E1 electric masonry-brick saw has a 20″ Blade Guard, 5-HP 230V, 1-Phase motor.
Also available in 3 phase.
Shown with optional blade.
MQ Masonry Saws Brochure (click for pdf)
Multiquip’s Masonry Pro Saw MP2 Series saws are designed for the most challenging industrial grade jobs where high productivity is required. All saws are mounted to a rugged reinforced steel frame with an integrated foot pedal control for precise, safe cutting. Forklift pockets permit easy transport.
- Powerful Baldor 5HP 230V 60 Hz 1Ø Electric Motor
- Rigid steel frame construction minimizes vibration and assures accurate cutting
- Stay-level blade guard for operator safety
- Accurate screw thread and foot pedal control provides precise blade orientation and operator comfort
- Fork lift pockets for easy transportation
- High volume Electric water pump for maximum blade cooling
- Open back design permits handling larger materials
- Cutting jig included
- Sturdy aluminum conveyor cart for maximum stability and easy travel
|Power Source||5 HP 1Ø 230V 60 Hz|
|Blade Capacity||20 in||508 mm|
|Cutting Depth||8 in||203 mm|
|Overall Length||61 in||1549 mm|
|Overall Width||25 in||635 mm|
|Overall Height||72 +/- in|
|Operating Weight||526 lb||239 kg|