The Multiquip MQ600TD80TLRB 6″ Diesel Trash Pump, w/ TRLR600B Trailer, Ball Hitch & 60 HP Deutz Engine. This model is available with a Pintle Hitch or Skid setting. This is the high performance big brother 6″ pump to the MQ62TDD model.
This model has been replaced by the MQ600H (click below link)
Multiquip’s diesel-powered trash pumps offer high performance to tackle the most demanding jobs. Features include durable cast iron volute and Impeller with removable stainless steel wear plate, and oil-filled mechanical seal and shaft bearings. This model offers an industrial trailer w/40 gal. fuel cell.
- Trailer-mounted unit pumps up to 1,600 gallons (6,055 liters) a minute.
- Maximum head of an impressive 150 feet (45.7 meters).
- Powered by 60-hp Deutz F4L914 engine.
- Trailer mount (TRLR600B) with 2 5/16-inch (60 mm) ball coupler includes integral 40-gallon (152 liters) fuel cell.
- Large cleanout cover, wear-resistant ductile cast iron impeller with stainless steel wear plate.
- Abrasion-resistant oil lubricated tungsten/carbide seal.
- Full featured control panel.
- Pumps solids up to 3 inches (75 mm) in diameter.
|Suction x Discharge||6 x 6 in 152 x 152 mm|
|Max. Water Capacity||1600 gpm||6055 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||64.9 ft||447 m|
|Max. Pressure||64.9 psi||447 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||3 in||76 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||40 Gal||151 L|
|Notes:TRLR600B ~ BALL HITCH|
|Overall Length||124 in||3150 mm|
|Overall Width||64 in||1626 mm|
|Overall Height||67 in||1702 mm|
|Operating Weight||2450 lb||1111 kg|