The Multiquip MQ62TDDTMP16F 6″ Diesel Trash Pump with a Trailer Mount, Standard 16 gal fuel cell & Deutz F2L2011 engine. This pump is an excellent value priced and performing pump for small municipalities and contractors that do not need a higher performing pump like the MQ600TD80.
We welcome a call or email (Equipment Quote Request Form) to revisit a price (even if one is posted) based on your freight location, qty, payment method, etc as all off these factors effect a final price. Please obtain another price or two on the parallel model and options prior to contacting us, so you can be prepared to recognize the savings and move forward with a commitment to save you hundreds if not thousands. Most of our larger equipment posted prices are based on a wire transfer, include a freight allowance and customer offloading (unless otherwise noted).
This dependable MQ62TDD trash pump is mounted on a multi-purpose trailer with a 16-gallon (60 liters) fuel cell inside the trailer to maintain a lower profile. Available with either a 2-inch (50 mm) ball or pintle ring.
- Maximum head of 100 feet (30.5 meters).
- Diesel powered 29-hp Deutz engine.
- Pumping capacity of 1,083 gallons (4,100 liters) per min.
- Low oil shutdown.
- 16-gallon (60 liters) fuel tank.
- Running time of approximately 7 hours.
- Rugged Cast iron Pump Casing.
- 90ºElbow Discharge Port.
- Cast Iron Volute and Impeller.
- Tungsten/Carbide Seal Faces.
- Positive seal lubrication.
MQ Trash Pump Brochure (click for pdf)