The Multiquip MQD2H is a 2″ Diaphragm Pump, 50 GPM, MAX Head 50 ft., Honda GX120 Engine.
Diaphragm pumps are built for long-life and reliable service in many applications. Favored by municipalities and contractors for street repairs and other seepage applications.
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
- Ideal for muddy water, high solid content.
- Handles 1 5/8” solids.
- For fluids up to 180° F.
- Pumps up to 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powered by a Honda GX120 3.5HP gasoline engine.
- Enclosed gears with oil bath lubrication.
- Easily switches from inline to transverse flow.
MQ Dewatering Pump Brochure (click for pdf)
|Suction x Discharge||2 x 2 in 51 x 51 mm|
|Max. Water Capacity||50 gpm||189 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||50 ft||15 m|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.1 qt||2 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||Wheel Kit included with Pump|
|Overall Length||39.2 in||996 mm|
|Overall Width||25.7 in||653 mm|
|Overall Height||23.2 in||589 mm|
|Operating Weight||125 lb||57 kg|