The Multiquip MQD3H is a 3″ Diaphragm Pump, 90 GPM, 25 ft MAX Head; Honda GX120.
UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing.
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
Our diaphragm pumps have proven themselves over decades with dependable performance and minimal maintenance.
- Ideal for muddy water, high solid content.
- Handles 1 5/8” solids.
- For fluids up to 180° F.
- Pumps up to 90 gallons (342 liters) per minute.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powered by a Honda GX120 3.5HP gasoline engine.
- Enclosed gears with oil bath lubrication.
- Easily switches from inline to transverse flow.
- Pump includes Suction Hose End Strainer & Two 3″ Close Nipples for pump threads
MQ Dewatering Pump Brochure (click for pdf)
|Suction x Discharge||3 x 3 in 76 x 76 mm|
|Max. Water Capacity||85 gpm||322 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||50 ft||15 m|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.1 qt||2 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||Wheel Kit included with pump|