The Multiquip QP2H 2″ Centrifugal Pump with a Honda GX120 engine delivers 158 GPM & 115 ft. Max Head.
MQ Dewatering Pump Brochure (click for pdf)
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
This versatile centrifugal pump makes fast work of moving all types of clear water applications where there are limited solids (up to 10% of solids with a maximum solid size of 1/4 of the diameter of the pump ports.
- Perfect for construction, municipal and agricultural jobs.
- Maximum pumping capacity of 158 gallons (598 liters) per minute.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powerful 3.5HP GX120 Honda gasoline engine.
- Discharge port easily rotates 180º for hose orientation.
- Engine oil-alert to protect the engine in the case of low engine oil.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.