The Multiquip QP205SDPFF 2″ Salt Water High Pressure Pump with a Yanmar L70V6 Diesel engine delivers 126 GPM & 197 ft. Max Head.
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
A medium-size high pressure pump that will work in almost all high-pressure applications. The QPT205SPFF is sized perfectly for the new US Coast Guard portable fire fighting specification (46 CFR 27.301).
- For: Jetting, Irrigation, Dust Control, and Portable stand-by Fire Fighting.
- Dependable 6.4HP YANMAR L70V6 engine.
- Oil alert protects the engine from low engine oil level.
- Muffler is equipped with a spark arrester.
- Unique twin closed impeller design.
- Versatile multiple discharge manifold: (one) 1.5-inch (37 mm) and (two) 1-inch (25 mm) ports.
- May be used with optional 1.5-inch (37 mm) high-pressure fire hose and plastic adjustable spray nozzle.
MQ Dewatering Pump Brochure (click for pdf)