The Multiquip QP2TH gas trash pump has a 2″ Suction, 211 GPM, 98 ft. MAX Head; Honda GX160.
UPDATE – we have rolled out this new website, but are working to get other details including pricing added to our site. In the mean time we welcome all phone calls for pricing. As of this writing we have this model in our physical stock and available for same day shipping for orders by Noon to avoid many of our online competitors delays and dependence on shipping from a backordered mfg (we can always ship this path like they do at the lower price also).
This Honda-powered trash pump boasts a host of standard features for superior performance across the board. One-man operation to use in various dewatering applications when you have debris in the water.
Pumps (fuel & electric driven) upon delivery are non-returnable due to the nature of customer possibly running dry and doing damage.
- Lightest trash pump in the Multiquip fleet.
- Dual 2-inch discharge ports.
- MAX Solid discharge size: 1-inch diameter.
- Pumps up to 211 gallons (800 liters) per minute.
- Improved mechanical (silicone/silicone) seal.
- Reliable 4.8HP Honda GX160 engine.
- Low engine oil shutdown.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Easy clean-out cover.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
MQ Trash Pump Brochure (click for pdf)
|Suction x Discharge||2 x 2 in 51 x 51 mm|
|Max. Water Capacity||211 gpm||800 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||98 ft||30 m|
|Max. Pressure||42.4 psi||292 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||1 in||25 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.03 Gal||3.6 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||UWKA|
|Overall Length||26.9 in||683 mm|
|Overall Width||18.3 in||465 mm|
|Overall Height||20.3 in||516 mm|
|Operating Weight||97 lb||44 k|