The Multiquip QP2TZ Diesel Trash Pump has a 2″ Suction, 198 GPM, 95 ft. MAX Head; 4.6 HP Subaru-Hatz 1B20.
Price includes economy freight to a business address* This model has been replaced with a Kubota diesel. Please contact for up to date pricing.
Compact, stronger aluminum die cast pump casing for faster priming at higher speeds. True one-person operation for a diesel-powered water pump. Possesses many of the same pump features as its gasoline counterpart. Dependable Subaru-Hatz engines with recoil start, automatic decompression are also standard.
- Compact and portable design..
- Rugged 4.6HP Subaru/Hatz 1B20 diesel engine.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 2-inch (51 mm) in diameter.
- Maximum Head – 95 ft (29 meters).
- Can pump up to 198 gallons (750 liters) per minute.
- Dual 2-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
Multiquip Trash Pumps Brochure (click for pdf)
|Suction x Discharge||2 x 2 in 51 x 51 mm|
|Max. Water Capacity||172 gpm||750 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||85 ft||29 m|
|Max. Pressure||37.7 psi||283 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||1 in||25 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.4 Gal||3 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||UWKA|
|Overall Length||26.5 in||673 mm|
|Overall Width||23.5 in||597 mm|
|Overall Height||24.0 in||610 mm|
|Operating Weight||157 lb||71 kg|